Christopher M. Estes, MD, MPH, IFMCP
Emily T. Rowe, MD, AP, IFMCP
Monday, June 14 2021 7:00-9:00 PM EST
Registrants will have access to the recorded Webinar for 1 month after the live broadcast
All Healthcare and Allied Health Providers
(MD, DO, ND, ARNP, AP/L.Ac., OT, PT, Herbalists, Massage Therapists, Reiki and other Energy Workers. A license is not required for attendance)
Miami Beach Comprehensive Wellness Center is excited to announce an online, interactive webinar for healthcare providers of all backgrounds.
The toxins produced by mold, known as mycotoxins, are associated with a broad array of symptoms. This often causes people suffering from their effects to seek medical attention from many different medical providers. Due to the unusual nature of their complaints and lack of abnormalities on traditional lab analysis, the correct diagnosis is often not made. These patients may present to complementary medicine providers (acupuncturists, herbalists, energy workers, etc) as the conventional medical system has failed to provide them with any relief. It is important for all healthcare providers to be able to recognize the signs and symptoms of mycotoxin related illness so that patients can begin the appropriate lifestyle measures and treatments to regain their optimal state of wellness.
At the conclusion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Identify the common presenting symptoms of mycotoxin related illness
- Discuss the biomedical approach to confirming the presence of mycotoxin related illness
- Discuss the energetic signatures of mold and mycotoxins
- Identify essential lifestyle factors to ensure recovery from mycotoxin related illness
- Become familiar with a basic approach to begin the workup and treatment for mycotoxin related illness