HEALER – PHYSICIAN
Emily Rowe | MD, AP, IFMCP
Emily Rowe, MD, AP, goes beyond the world of conventional medicine by combining intellect with intuition, holding multiple paradigms in her mind simultaneously. Utilizing an individualized approach, she digs deeply into the root causes of diseases, using cutting-edge laboratories and awareness of how ecological toxins can effect health. As she has personal experience with medical issues related to environmentally acquired illnesses, she embodies empathy for her clients. Treatment plans for her clients are individually customized, combining a variety of methods including physiological detoxification strategies, eradication of stealth infections, vibrational resonance healings, meditation, hypnotherapy, medical astrological analysis, and ancient wisdom practices, such as Shamanism, acupuncture, and herbal medicines. As a result of her work, clients gain a higher level of conscious awareness of the environmental ramifications of toxins on chronic inflammatory illnesses. In her relationship with clients, she helps to ignite insights about macrocosmic-microcosmic relationships, catalyzing profound healing with true etiological resolution.
Emily T. Rowe graduated from the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine in 2004 with a doctorate degree in medicine. After a brief time in the field of Internal Medicine, she became frustrated with the Western approach to illness. She realized that she was being trained to treat the symptoms of disease and its end-stage complications, while failing to address its root cause. Inspired to find a comprehensive and definitive way to heal her patients, she went back to school and completed her Master’s Degree in Chinese Herbal Medicine and Acupuncture (Master of Oriental Medicine) in 2009. She and her husband, Christopher M. Estes MD, opened the Miami Beach Comprehensive Wellness Center in 2017.
Education & Perpetual Studies
Dedicated to education and refinement of the mind, she has completed the following trainings:
- Cultivation of the studies of Chinese Medicine and Taoism with Master Jeffrey Yuen, an 88th generation Taoist-lineage holder, since 2008.
- Studied in an externship with the Kunming Municipal Hospital of Traditional Chinese Medicine （昆明巿中医医院 ）in 2013.
- Certified in Functional Medicine with the Institute of Functional Medicine in 2018.
- Completion of the Master’s course in Chinese Medical Facial Diagnostics with Lillian Bridges through the Lotus Institute in 2019.
- Studied with Dr. Richard Horowitz for Lyme and other tick-borne co-infections, completing training in 2019.
- Ongoing participation in the mentorship program with Dr. Neil Nathan for mold toxicity since 2019.
- Certified in clinical hypnotherapy, medical support hypnotherapy and natal, interlife and past life regressions from the Hypnotherapy Academy of America 2021.
- Holds certifications in yoga and Shamanism through the Jaguar Path with Ray and Nina Crist 2021.
- Ongoing studies of medical astrology under the guidance of Dr. Will Morris since 2019.
- Nurturing a deepening understanding of resonance techniques by ongoing studies of sound healing with various Acutonics practitioners, including Katie Mink, Laurie Herron, Donna Carey and Ellen Franklin.
- Studied sinology and Classical Chinese literature with Dr. Sabine Wilms through Imperial Tutor Fall of 2021-Summer of 2022.
- Currently enrolled in Ayurveda, hatha yoga and restorative yoga through Siddhi Yoga
- Graduated University of Miami Miller School of Medicine in 2004
- Received Master’s Degree in Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture in 2009
- Institute for Functional Medicine Certified Practitioner in 2018
- NCCAOM Board Certified Diplomat of Oriental Medicine #112394
- Florida Licensed Acupuncturist # 2705
Professional Organizations Memberships
- National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- ILADS (International Lyme and Associated Diseases Society)
- A4M (American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine)
- ACAM (American College for the Advanced of Medicine)
Recently, she has begun to teach and share her accumulated knowledge through various forms of education, including the following:
- Speaker Engagement at the 52ndTCM Kongress in 2021 in Rothenberg Germany, teaching a 3-hour class on “A Functional Medicine and Energetic Approach to COVID-19”
- Webinars on Various Topics through Miami Beach Comprehensive Wellness Center:
- Recently, she wrote the chapter on “Acupuncture and the Perception of Qi,” which was published in Dr. Neil Nathan’s book Energetic Diagnosis, that was released on December 28, 2021:
Utilizing all of her trainings in various techniques, Dr. Emily Rowe specializes in clinically treating patients who have exhausted or failed conventional medical therapies for chronic degenerative conditions. She can be contacted through the Miami Beach Comprehensive Wellness Center’s website: www.miamibeachcwc.com
- Conventional Medical Diagnostics
- Chinese Medical Diagnostics
- Gua Sha
- Chinese & Western Herbal Medicine
- Sound Healing
- Flower and Tree Essences
- Medical Grade Aromatherapy
- Crystal & Gem Healing
- Nutritional Supplementation
- Homeopathic & Vitamin Injections
- Biological Photomodulation
- Dietary Recommendations
- Medical Astrology
- Compassion, Kindness & Intuition
- Management of Acute & Chronic pain
- Autoimmune diseases
- Chronic Tendinitis
- Headaches & Migraines
- Chronic Degenerative Conditions
- Digestive Disorders
- Insomnia & Sleep Disorders
- Sports Injuries
- Surgical Recovery
- Psychological & Emotional Trauma
- Hormonal Regulation
- Fertility Enhancement
- Mood Disorders
- Psycho-Spiritual-Emotional Disharmony
- Support during Cancer Treatments
- Ancestral Trauma & Epigenetics
- Any Medical Condition Which Is Not Responding Well to Conventional Treatment